Getting the proper training
You can enrol in a cleaning class to learn how to handle and clean various objects. Many employers also offer new employees short-term and on-the-job training to help familiarise them with new concepts, such as cleaning methods and safety procedures when handling chemicals.
Is there a course for cleaning?
The primary purpose of the Qualification is to develop the fundamental, practical, and reflexive competencies in an individual, required for a career in the Hygiene and Cleaning Services Industry, and to positively impact on Social and Economic Transformation.
What is post cleanup?
Post-construction cleaning is a cleaning service done to new or renovated buildings. From the word itself, “post-construction,” it is understood that this cleaning is done after the construction part. A construction contractor may do a general cleaning of debris, but detailed cleaning is not part of their job anymore.
What is recommended for general rough cleaning?
- Remove any debris that is too large to be vacuumed.
- Sweep loose dust and dirt.
- Dust down surfaces like ceiling fans, door frames, windows, and cabinets with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Remove stickers from doors, windows, cabinet handles, and equipment.
How do you train a house cleaning employee?
- Develop standard operating procedures.
- Create job forms and checklists.
- Write an employee handbook.
- Provide new cleaners with a training schedule.
- Give opportunities to practice people skills.
- Introduce your workplace safety program.
- Offer additional education and courses.
How do you write a bid for a cleaning contract?
- Job details (description of tasks)
- Estimated completion time.
- Hourly or job rate (whichever your business prefers)
- Regular cleaning schedule.
- Total cost.