Jun 14, 2023 — Have you actually looked into the server files previously? You could literally almost copy and paste the game if you created your own server.
What not to say to a real estate agent?
- “I want to buy a home, but I don't want to commit to one agent.”
- “Don't show my home unless I'm available.”
- “But Zillow said…”
- “I'll get pre-approved for a mortgage later.”
- “I don't want to bother my Realtor®.
- “Oh, you sell real estate?
Can an agent tell you what the highest offer is?
While some REALTORS® may be reluctant to disclose terms of offers, even at the direction of their seller-clients, the Code of Ethics does not prohibit such disclosure. In some cases state law or real estate regulations may limit the ability of brokers to disclose the existence or terms of offers to third parties.
What is honesty in real estate?
To put it another way, a real estate agent must tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. An agent's breach of the duty to disclose known defects in the property can also be considered a breach of the duty of honesty.
Can a Texas realtor sell a house anywhere in Texas?
As a licensed Texas real estate agent you can do business anywhere in Texas. Though your broker will need to be a member of the local MLS to list the property on their local MLS system such as HAR.com.
What is the biggest mistake a real estate agent can make?
- Failing to Communicate with Clients.
- Neglecting Their Education.
- Not Turning Down Overpriced Listings.
- Failing to Prepare a Business Plan.
- Poor Financial Planning.
- Not Finding Their Niche.
- Poor Time Management.