How can I make my mobile home not look like a mobile home?
Adding wider eaves in addition to a higher roof pitch can help the outside of your mobile home look more like a house. Another way to make your mobile home's exterior look more like a traditional house is to install larger doors.
How do I modernize the outside of my house?
17 Exterior Home Remodeling and Renovation Ideas
- Install Fiber Cement Siding.
- Add Accent Sections.
- Use a Fresh Coat of Paint.
- Use a Pop of Trim Color.
- Update Your Roof.
- Add a Porch.
- Add Some Texture.
- Replace Your Shutters.
How to upgrade a mobile home on a budget?
What adds the most value to a mobile home?
How To Increase The Value Of A Manufactured Home
- Upgraded Appliances. The first step to increase the value of your home is to upgrade old appliances.
- Energy-Efficient Upgrades.
- Curb Appeal.
- Small Upgrades.
- Move the Home.
How can I make the outside of my mobile home look better?
How to enhance the exterior of your mobile home
- Install a unique front door and matching architectural accents.
- Repaint or repair your siding.
- Spruce up the skirting.
- Replace plain steps with a porch or a deck.
- Get creative with your carport.
- Play around with plants.
- Maximize any outdoor living space.