David Carpenter is not the only San Francisco based serial killer… Far from it. If tales of ruthless killers and gruesome murders are your kind of things, you
How do I find new customers in construction?
- Make yourself known to local suppliers.
- Connect with those in the vicinity of ongoing projects.
- Build a website and make yourself known on social media.
- Establish authority through YouTube.
- Offer flexible payment options.
How do I advertise my construction business?
- Build a mobile-friendly website.
- Create an informative blog.
- Create helpful video content.
- Claim and optimize your Google Business Profile listing.
- Build a presence on social media.
- Send out an email newsletter.
- Run highly targeted ads.
How do I get more leads for my construction company?
- Understand Your Customers. To obtain quality construction leads, you must have a clear understanding of your customers' needs and their design and style preferences.
- List Your Company in Local Directories.
- Use Trade Shows.
- Uplift Your Email Marketing Game.
- Use PlanHub's Software.
How do independent contractors get clients?
Going out and talking to clients is the #1 most foolproof way of getting leads. That's why it's at the top of this list. A good number to shoot for is 5-10 potential clients a week. Going and introducing yourself and giving a short sales pitch to construction companies in your area can give your business a big boost.
How do I get clients in my area?
- Understand the company for which you work.
- Identify your target market.
- Take advantage of social media.
- Invest in advertising.
- Be personal.
- Start a blog.
- Build an email list.
- Offer promotions and discounts for new customers.