What Branch Deals with Road Construction in Idaho: A Comprehensive Overview
When searching for information on "What branch deals with road construction in Idaho," it's crucial to find a reliable and accurate source that provides a clear understanding of the topic. In this review, we will explore the positive aspects of finding information on this subject and outline the benefits of understanding the branch responsible for road construction in Idaho. Whether you're a resident, a construction professional, or simply curious, this information will prove valuable.
- Clear Explanation of the Department:
- The search result should provide a concise and clear explanation of the department responsible for road construction in Idaho.
- The branch in focus is the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD), which oversees all road construction projects within the state.
- Detailed Overview of Responsibilities:
- The search result should outline the specific responsibilities of the Idaho Transportation Department pertaining to road construction.
- The ITD manages road planning, design, maintenance, construction, and safety regulations to ensure efficient and safe transportation infrastructure.
- Accessible Contact Information:
- The search result should provide contact information for the Idaho Transportation Department, allowing users to reach out for further inquiries or assistance.
- The contact information should include phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses.
ITD is committed to doing all we can to provide a safe driving experience on all state highways. In fact, highway safety is a prime consideration along the highway corridor, from design through construction and then with every maintenance effort.
Who is in charge of the Idaho Transportation Department?
Director – Scott Stokes
He is a leading advocate of the drive to achieve zero deaths on Idaho highways by promoting driver responsibility and accountability.
How does Idaho pay for roads?
Each year Idaho's cities, counties, and highway districts levy about $150 million in property taxes for maintenance of roads and bridges.
Who is responsible for the roads in my area?
Local roads are managed by the relevant local authority.
What is the current prevailing wage in CA?
Prevailing Wage Rates Effective July 01, 2023