How do you remodel your yard in Neko Atsume?
After you've bought the yard expansion. You then have now unlocked remodeling go onto menu then other and now you'll see this new remodel button that was originally a paw print. Now go into remodel.
What happens when you remodel in Neko Atsume?
Each Remodel has a different design, and has slightly different placements for Goodies. Once you purchase a style you can change between the ones you own, for free. Remodeling saves your toys' settings, and if you remodel back you will have the same setting again.
Is there an end to Neko Atsume?
How do you progress fast in Neko Atsume?
- How to play Neko Atsume.
- Change the language to English.
- Get the Yard Expansion ASAP.
- Exchange silver fish for gold fish.
- Change the date to feed your cats overnight.
- Use the daily password to get silver fish.
- Better toys equal more fish.
- Don't discount the importance of cheap items.
How many fish do you need to buy everything in Neko Atsume?
Here's a few Neko Atsmue questions asked and answered: How many fish would it cost to buy ALL of the goodies? Not counting food and yard expansion, it would cost 16,890 silver fish and 1,072 gold fish to buy every goodie in the current game.